Special Education Management System - O-net
O-net is a web-based Special Education data management system. With this system, school administrators and teachers can maintain the information needed for current, referred, and historical Special Education students. Easily enter and maintain IEPs, Progress Reports, Special Ed forms, and all other necessary data for your Special Education students.
- Saves time and avoids repetitive data entry by automating the entire IEP process.
- Web-based, so users can access the system any time, any place!
- No software installation needed.
- Standard Internet Security protocol.
- Includes all federal and state required forms.
- All forms can be customized to meet your district’s needs.
- One-step IEP packet printing.
- Forms can be edited like a Word document.
- Ability to retrieve commonly used IEP statements.
- Integrates with other Oasys products for a complete picture of all students
- Ability to interface with district’s student management system for complete, seamless data retrieval.
SPED Plus is an add-on module to our O-Net Special Education Management System. It includes all of the components of our Special Education System along with some exciting additional features.
These Additional Features include:
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 Regular Education Intervention Plans
- Data that flows directly into the forms necessary for SLD referrals
- Forms that are compliant with Wisconsin’s SLD law
- Enhanced IEP progress reports
- A component that allows for the progress monitoring of IEP goals
- Reports that identify students demonstrating adequate progress towards IEP goals: new data required by the Wisconsin DPI