Response to Intervention System (RtI)
Oasys RTI is a web-based system that helps school districts manage, track and report on student interventions – both behavioral and academic! This easy to use system lets users monitor and track student progress across tiers, grade, school and subject.
This easy to use system allows your district to determine on an individual and aggregate basis, which student interventions are working and which are not. Whether your district is just beginning to consider an RTI program or has already begun collecting data, we can help make the process smoother, faster, and more cost-effective.
- Tracks both Behavior and Academics
- Covers all grades, PK-12.
- Simple entry of student assessment scores
- Identification of students needing intervention
- Student progress monitoring
- Customizable forms
- Flexible reports and graphs for different types of data analysis
- Reporting by district, school, grade, student, time of day, day of week, incident (major and minor) and more!
- State CEIS reporting
- You choose which assessments and interventions you want to track.
- Integrates with other Oasys products for a complete picture of all students
- Ability to interface with district’s student management system for complete, seamless data retrieval.